CACHE L3 Dip in Support for Teaching and Learning in Schools (EXISTING RESOURCES TO DELETE ONCE REQUESTED)
This course provides learners with an in-depth understanding of the knowledge and skills needed when working directly with children and young people in school and college environments. It covers all aspects of specialist support, including: planning; delivering and reviewing assessment strategies to support learning alongside the teacher; bilingual support; special needs support; and personal development and reflective practice.
- focus on the study of the supporting teaching and learning
- offer breadth and depth of study, incorporating a key core of knowledge
- provide opportunities to acquire a number of practical and technical skills.
- provide learners with in depth understanding of the knowledge and skills needed to work in a school or college environment
- provide a stepping stone into further learning within the sector